RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you are unhappy with our products, which we obviously regret, we will happily issue a replacement or refund assuming they are returned within 30 days of receipt of your order in original and resalable condition.
- The refund will only be applicable for the returned goods and not the shipping costs made by us.
- All returned items must be in original, resalable condition.
- If you live in Australia you can send it back using your local postal service.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.lease make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside Australia, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Mon Manabu is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please contact us to inform you about our return address.
To make an exchange, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to specify the reason, and we will give you instructions.
Merchandise eligible for an exchange must be in original condition and in original packaging. Please note that additional shipping charges will apply to exchanges.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.