Peacock Feathers Necklace
This variant is currently sold out
WHO I AM
I'm featuring a peacock’s feather fragment. With my tonal colours I will give you an elegant and boho look.
HOW TO WEAR ME
This necklace will look striking against a black dress and complimented with the matching wooden earrings. Kasey Chambers loves to wear this pendant (the long black beads) with Bohemian skirts from Spell & the Gypsy Collective or denim jeans with a black or white shirt.
A PERFECT HANDMADE GIFT
Looking for a Nature inspired pendant? This is the ideal gift for the on-trend woman in your life. Whether it's for your wife, your mum or your girlfriend - you can't go wrong with this statement piece.
Crafted from sustainable tree branch slices, each individual piece of jewellery has been lovingly and ethically handmade in Byron Bay.
NECKLACE CORD OPTIONS
1. Long Black Beads: a 42cm necklace made with irregular recycled glass beads
2. Short Black Beads: a 23cm necklace made with round recycled glass beads
3. Long Wooden Beads: a 41cm necklace made with wooden beads.
4. Short Wooden Beads: a 22cm necklace made with wooden beads.
5. Adjustable Length: a 45cm necklace made with cotton cord and recycled glass beads.