Mandala Blue Pendant
This variant is currently sold out
WHO I AM
I'm the mysterious Mandala Pendant, inspired by buddhist art, even though the image is a photograph of a doily made by Mon's grandma.
HOW TO WEAR ME
Far away cultures blend in a Necklace which will shine when worn as a hero piece. This little gem is our signature piece. People love it, so be prepared to get lots of compliments. Seriously though, have you ever seen anything like it?
A PERFECT HANDMADE GIFT
Looking for a Nature inspired pendant? This is the ideal gift for the on-trend woman in your life. Whether it's for your wife, your mum or your girlfriend - you can't go wrong with this statement piece.
Crafted from sustainable tree branch slices, each individual piece of jewellery has been lovingly and ethically handmade in Byron Bay.
NECKLACE CORD OPTIONS
1. Long Black Beads: a 42cm necklace made with irregular recycled glass beads
2. Short Black Beads: a 23cm necklace made with round recycled glass beads
3. Long Wooden Beads: a 41cm necklace made with wooden beads.
4. Short Wooden Beads: a 22cm necklace made with wooden beads.
5. Adjustable cotton + Glass beads: a 45cm necklace made with cotton cord and recycled glass beads.