Mosaic Alhambra Pendant
This variant is currently sold out
WHO I AM
I have a history behind my beautiful lines. My origins come from a palace and fortress complex located in Granada, Spain. This Arabic mosaic is one of the many spectacular handcrafted artworks you can see in La Alhambra. Have you been there?
HOW TO WEAR ME
This conceptual piece, the Alhambra Necklace, is versatile due to the mixture of colours. It will sit neatly against tonal tops and when wanting to compliment plain outfits.
A PERFECT HANDMADE GIFT
Looking for a Nature inspired pendant? This is the ideal gift for the on-trend woman in your life. Whether it's for your wife, your mum or your girlfriend - you can't go wrong with this statement piece.
Crafted from sustainable tree branch slices, each individual piece of jewellery has been lovingly and ethically handmade in Byron Bay.
NECKLACE CORD OPTIONS
1. Long Black Beads: a 42cm necklace made with irregular recycled glass beads
2. Short Black Beads: a 23cm necklace made with round recycled glass beads
3. Long Wooden Beads: a 41cm necklace made with wooden beads.
4. Short Wooden Beads: a 22cm necklace made with wooden beads.
5. Adjustable Length: a 45cm necklace made with cotton cord and recycled glass beads.